Shikargrah pattern with golden zari and brown silk brocade work, Handwoven Original Banarasi dupatta. Blue threads at warp and green at weft reflect different colour tones under different light conditions.
Length- 2.60 meters
Width- 0.88 meter
Return– Product eligible for return only if damaged. Claims for exchange or return due to dissatisfaction may not be taken by company. Please read all product related information before placing order. Feel free to contact in case of doubt (please read return and cancellation policy).
Material: Pure Katan Silk, Silk and metallic threads for zari. Blue threads at warp and green at weft gives different shades under diffrent light conditions. Lightweight and soft
Craft- Shikargrah (hunting) Handloom woven at Varanasi
Washing Instruction- Dry wash only. Do not machine wash or use harsh detergents. Do not keep soaked in detergent or water. Do not steam-iron. Contact with water or steam may lead to blackening of zari.
- We try to be very accurate with colours but Colour and brightness depend on individual screen settings also. Besides, photography is done under enhanced/optimal light conditions so may appearence differ slightly in indoors and dull light.
- Always keep the Dupatta wrapped in a cotton fabric .
- Avoid spraying perfume or any such chemical directly on the garment.
- Do not place naphthalene balls with the garment.
- Always avoid direct ironing on zari, as it tends to react with moisture and may turn black.
- Avoid garment contact with moisture.Please keep the garment in a moderate climate, as the zari tends to react to weather changes.