Terms & Conditions
Just as every individual has his/her own character, Every organization has its own set of policies which govern its smooth functioning. Customers are humbly requested to go through all terms and conditions. Once you register with us or make a purchase you acknowledge that you agree with our policies. Please dont make unnessessary comparisons with policies of other organizations.
The business by The Website Owner(including subsidiaries and affiliates of www.shilphaat.com) is carried out under “THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000” which provide legal recognition for transactions carried out by means of electronic data interchange and other means of electronic communication, commonly referred to as “electronic commerce”.
Terms & Conditions :-
The term www.shilphaat.com’ or ‘us’, “our” or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is C-106 , Paryavaran Complex , New Delhi Pin code 110030. you can reach us on my email id : email@example.com for any kind of communication. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user, viewer, buyer or seller(at the age of majority in his/her state or province of residence),on the website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. The website, its content and the terms and conditions of this User Agreement are subjected to change without any prior notice at any time. Any modification or alteration to this will be effective from the time it is posted on the website.
- Neither we nor any third parties affliated to us provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. Both buyers and sellers acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors offensive, indecent, or objectionable, defamatory or libelous and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against us and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Communities, groups, or organizations may create a Shilphaat.com Community that includes members of the associated community, group, or organization who have Shilphaat.com accounts. Administration of Shilphaat.com Community and associated memberships will be done by Shilphaat.com only, on a monthly basis, through collaboration with an assigned representative from the community, group, or organization. No such community shall be formed withoud due consent from shilphaat.com.Accordingly, Shilphaat.com makes no warranties or guarantees as to the accuracy of information relating to Shilphaat.com Communities, and shall not be held liable for any inaccuracy of such information provided on the Site.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Shilphaat.com tries, at its best, to display accurate image and related information on its store. However, the the display of image is subjected to monitor of users’ computer also hence we cannot hold responsibility for colors of image on your monitor.
- We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, change descriptions of products or product pricingor cancel orders at our sole discretion.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, data, logo, images and texts. Copying, duplication or Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- “Whoever with the intent to cause or knowing that he is likely to cause wrongful loss or damage to the public or any person destroys or deletes or alters any information residing in a computer resource or diminishes its value or utility or affects it injuriously by any means, commits hack” which is a punishanble offence as per IT Act 2000.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. shilphaat .com retains the right to suspend account or deny access to anyone who the Company believes has violated the provisions of its User Agreement.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without shilphaat.com’s prior written consent.
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information((including reviews, comments, and other content or items) in inappropriate categories(misleading, illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.”) or areas on our sites, services and social networking pages;
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.